Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Penalty Fail, This response Balotelli


Penalty Fail, This response Balotelli

AC Milan striker, Mario Balotelli, finally to speak out about his failure to execute a penalty against Napoli on Sunday (09/22/2013).

In a match that ended in a 2-1 victory for the Napoli, Milan awarded a penalty in the 60th minute. Balotelli as executioners failed to find the ball after the skin round Pepe Reina is able to be stopped.

It became the first failure Balotelli penalty throughout his career after scoring 21 goals always successful penalty.

"It (the failed penalty) will happen sooner or later. Pepe Reina perform well. I looked into her eyes. However, I then looked down and ended badly," said Balotelli.

In addition to failing penalty, Super Mario also should get the punishment banned for three matches due to his confrontation with referee Luca Banti.

"I apologize to the referee because it should not react like that. Against Napoli already a long story, I was not taken into account violations and immediately I did something ... I just want someone to be punished for violations to me like I'm breaking them. However, I realized that I had to endure in a particular situation, "revealed Balotelli.

No comments:

Post a Comment